ei8ht dreams' mission is to offer uniquely romantic and organic designs which will redefine closet staples whilst retaining the commercial element of affordable and accessible fashion. Our designers constantly travel around the world to find new inspirations which translate in our feminine nostalgic pieces. In the world of dreams, eight stands for love, friendship, energy, enchantment, harmony, freedom, prosperity and eternity
Tasks and Qualifications:
- Assist in design development at all stages under guidance of designer: sketching, tech-pack, presentation boards etc.
- Communicate with overseas, domestic factories
- Seasonal trim sourcing and development
- Maintain daily working relationships production and tech design departments
- Follow up denim wash process and Organize samples for meetings and
- Must have Proficient knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop,
- Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to multitask and take initiative.
- Detail oriented and organized
- Fashion design degree required.
- Denim background preferred.
- 2-3 yrs professional experience in fashion design
- Must live in Los Angeles
Internship is unpaid but will have perks and benefits.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.