With over 100,000 viewers per show, and 1 billion views on Facebook in the past year, this will be the perfect opportunity for you to further amplify your personal brand!
We’re looking for an awesome contract Live Video Host to lead our Hometalk Live DIY shows, to inspire and help people DIY more. All hosts must be NYC locals.
- Collaborate with our creative team by going over DIY project ideas with our Show Coordinator
- Host a dynamic 30-min DIY show live in Hometalk’s Chelsea headquarters, bringing in all the materials required for the project
- Publish a fun, instructional post on hometalk.com in correlation to your project
- Engage with your audience by replying to questions/feedback in the comment sections of the Hometalk post and under the live video
Hometalk is the world’s largest DIY community. Through our platform, millions of people help each other save money, develop new skills, gain confidence and self-reliance, and satisfy their desires for a beautiful home.
- You are a NYC local
- You are passionate about crafting, and enjoy sharing knowledge with the masses
- You are an expert multitasker - you are able to converse with a live audience while focusing on your DIY projects
- You are exploring new hosting opportunities
- You have strong communication skills; you’re outgoing, friendly, and love working with people
- You thrive in high-volume, fast-paced and feedback driven environments
- You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth
- Be part of our explosive growth and exciting future ahead!
- Gorgeous office in a friendly co-working space
- Chelsea/Flatiron location - great access to main subway lines
- Free lunch three times a week, fully stocked kitchen and wine cooler
- Chill zone (couches, playstation, Apple TV, pool table)
- DIY Fridays!
- Benefits package: health, holidays and PTO.
- Kind and supportive team and a highly engaged user-base that’ll rock your world
Email email@example.com to apply.