Title: VIP Assistant
Supervisor(s): Annalisa Solari, Senior VIP Manager
KO Office: KOLA
Karla Otto Inc. is an international public relations and brand strategy agency for luxury, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, art and design industry leaders, with offices in Milan, Paris, London, New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong Beijing, and Shanghai.
The Los Angeles showroom is currently looking for a full-time VIP Assistant to support the team. The department focuses on VIP relations, inclusive of dressing, gifting, events, etc.
The ideal candidate will have a professional, self-starting attitude, possess interpersonal communication skills—for both clients and work colleagues—and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
He or she must be a quick learner, highly organized, and exhibit a strong work ethic and enthusiasm. Proficiency in Fashion GPS is recommended.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage sample inventory with Fashion GPS software.
- Maintain accurate and updated records of all sample trafficking activity.
- Oversee Logistics Assistant in all outgoing shipments, returns and local send-outs.
- Support in composing and distributing VIP media alerts.
- Assist with VIP stylist pulls in the Karla Otto showroom as needed.
- Attend VIP fittings on behalf of clients when necessary.
- Execute VIP gifting initiatives.
- Monitor press outlets and distribute relevant press clippings to VIP clients.
- Connect with appropriate editorial contacts for credit requests.
- Support Senior Manager with day-to-day activity.
- Remotely support all Karla Otto VIP global initiatives
If interested in the position, please email your resume and cover letter to Annalisa Solari: Annalisa.Solari@KarlaOtto.com