NellyRodi is a leading international Trend agency headquartered in Paris. Our vision is based on understanding and anticipating what’s new in consumer behavior and market leader attitudes as well as the innovations in every sector. The final forecast reports integrate studies from three areas of observation: Consumer, Creative and Marketing Intelligence.
Our NYC office opened last January to support the North American Market. We are seeking a West Coast agent to collaborate on a weekly basis with the VP based in NYC and develop a business focused on trend books and consulting with the beauty, fashion, home decor industries.
- Understanding the local market to develop new accounts and grow our existing accounts
- Arranging and conducting meetings with prospective clients
- Presenting & explaining the key trends for each season to clients to sell our services
- Following up on new business opportunities and leads
- Growing NellyRodi brand awareness
- Providing feedback/reports to management on monthly new business progress/target list & weekly conference calls for updates on business and meetings
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Previous experience in trends and information services industries
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the fashion and beauty industries
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellence in customer service
- High use of Initiative
- Good sales technique
- Self-motivated & results orientated
- A self-starter who is able to work independently and collaboratively
- Access to own form of transportation
To Apply: Please send your resume to Alice at email@example.com.
Conducting interviews in Los Angeles on July 12th-17th.