Network Showroom is seeking an Associate Account Executive for the ALEXANDRE BIRMAN team. This individual will be responsible for supporting the AB Wholesale team. Responsible for maintaining relationships with global buyers; maintaining sales reports; supporting product knowledge clinics, and providing customer service throughout the year. Internally, responsible for administration of orders, organization of sales markets, and sample tracking/organization.
Guarantee sales objectives:
- Assist Wholesale team with department store and specialty store business (schedule market appointments, process orders/swaps, monitor selling, and general account maintenance)
- Network with prospective and existing clients to selectively grow distribution
- Surpass sales goals through active selling and inventory management
- Support selling market in New York, Milan & Paris - including scheduling appointments, reaching out to new clients, scheduling models, organizing the showroom, line sheets, etc.
Support the performance of the wholesale network:
- Assist in closing markets by keeping close communication with buyers to send notes, follow up with orders
- Manage domestic & international shipping by working closely with the logistics team in Brazil to ensure timely delivery and foreshadow receipts
- Act as brand ambassador and manage relevant marketing actions, including store events and trainings, and client outreach
- Research and target potential key accounts globally
- Provide product feedback and collection debriefing
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in the contemporary or luxury market sales
- Candidate must be self-motivated with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment to meet strict deadlines
- Advanced Excel and computer skills are required.
- Knowledge of retail math and sales planning a plus.
To apply: Please send your resume to Youri at email@example.com, subject line Associate Account Executive.