Los Angeles based jewelry brand, Stella and Bow was created with the belief that quality, on-trend jewels can also be affordable. Taking inspiration from art, pop-culture and travels around the world,, Stella and Bow perfectly marries femininity and edge, creating the perfect cool-girl accessory.
We’re seeking an experienced and results-driven sales rep and/or showroom with excellent connections in the fashion world, to help develop and manage retail accounts.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Based in New York or Los Angeles
- Genuine interest and understanding of both the fine and costume jewelry markets
- At least 2+ years’ experience in wholesale account management in fashion, preferably accessories
- Successful and proven track record of wholesale sales experience
- Established relationships with major retailers and boutiques in the jewelry market
- Excellent communication, writing and organizational skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as with a team
- Develop and maintain new buyer accounts
- Consistently communicate with buyers to promote strong sell-through, develop staff knowledge, introduce new collections, get sales feedback, etc.
- Research new stores, markets, competitor activity, etc.
- Identify relevant markets and tradeshows; schedule appointments
- Provide weekly business updates to CEO/Creative Director