Tanya Taylor is seeking a Marketing Manager to create and execute initiatives to expand brand platform and awareness. Responsible for overseeing Marketing, key liaison with external PR partners on behalf of the brand and development of brand assets, events and collaborations.
- Drive Marketing vision and strategy internally and externally, including partnering with agencies and retail partners, digital, social media and events.
- Propose Marketing budget with justification of recommended spend & metrics across activities and initiatives.
- Execution of Marketing plan, initiatives and events including: detailed planning, asset creation, messaging, insights and any other activity to execute marketing plans to achieve results on time, on brand and within budget.
- Analyze performance of initiatives, events & partnerships to provide in-depth review and recommendations to guide future activity.
- Day-to-day leadership and internal and external communication to deliver collateral, messaging, insights and all elements associated with marketing plans and initiatives.
- Explore innovative partnerships and collaborations in sync with the brand DNA that raise brand reach and profile.
- Provide insight into competitive marketing strategies and initiatives.
The Ideal Candidate
- 5-7+ years of expertise in Marketing in advanced contemporary/designer fashion market.
- Proactive, Creative & Strategic thinker who innovates, proposes, collaborates and executes Marketing initiatives. Flexible, exudes positive energy and can-do attitude.
- Results-oriented, strong analytical business mentality with the ability to focus on metrics to maximize Marketing investment.
- Demonstrates Leadership as well as team-oriented, hands-on management style with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit combined with proven experience to develop and execute Marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and customer development.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.