The Aubrey Company is a multi-collection showroom specializing in women’s advanced apparel and accessories. Together, our dynamic sales team represents seven independent designers and works intimately with some of the best high-end specialty boutiques in the country.
We are looking for smart, driven candidates eager to gain wholesale experience within the fashion industry. Qualified applicants must be detail oriented, have strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task. Perfect opportunity for a recent graduate or candidate interested learning more about the wholesale side of the fashion industry.
Previous showroom or retail experience preferred. Data entry experience and/or Excel proficiency a plus. Demonstrated knowledge and interest in the fashion industry. Availability mid-August through October.
Responsibilities consist of but are not limited to:
- General supply management; office coordination
- Assisting sales executives in daily tasks such as building linesheets, checking in collections, photography, target store research, and social media
- Packing/shipping samples and overseeing samples in/out
- Showroom maintenance and reception
- Tradeshow preparation, i.e. organizing the packing and transportation of all collections and supplies to-and-from trade events in NYC; planning transportation for sales executives and packing collections for trade event in LA
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to offer hands-on sales support at a 3 day trade event in NYC. (Designers & Agents September 16-18).
To Apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org