A. Cicognani Communications (ACC) is a boutique PR agency, specializing in the luxury fashion, accessories, and travel sector. We are looking for enthusiastic interns to join our team! This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking for New York Fashion Week experience.
We are seeking bright, highly organized, motivated candidates who are passionate about PR to join our Intern Program beginning immediately OR as of August 15, 2017.
Our internship program is designed so that our interns help the PR teams across all accounts therefore gaining a well rounded exposure to the industry while providing motivated and interested students with knowledge of the PR industry and a meaningful, educational and fun experience.
Our ideal candidates are self-starting individuals with a positive and professional attitude, strong multi-tasking skills, and interested in fashion and culture.
To qualify for our internship program you must:
- Be available to intern 3-5 full days per week
- Be available for a full semester or 10-12 week commitment
- Must be enrolled as a full time student or be a recent college graduate (within one year)
- Must have verification of college enrollment or graduation record
- Our internships are unpaid, however you may apply for college credit
Additional skills: Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills (MS office, Word, Excel experience preferred), knowledge of Photoshop and FashionGPS a plus.
Your responsibilities during your internship will include (but are not limited to):
- Trafficking samples, creating press clips, showroom organization, assisting with events, updating FashionGPS, updating media lists.
To apply, please submit your resume along a cover letter to email@example.com.