A great role to gain experience and understanding of sales at a fast-growing, leading fashion brand - you will assist with all sales team tasks with a focus on market and sample coordination. At A.L.C. we believe in the power of a person and the strength of a community – we cannot wait to share our wisdom, take in your insights, and collaborate!
A.L.C. is inspired by intuition and individuality. Influenced by the expanse and light of Los Angeles, our hip hop heritage and an international pioneer spirit, we are defined by a strong sense of style, a rich mix of references and soulful connections. We believe in delivering a product that has designer quality, a contemporary price, an NY DNA and an LA ease. We always have your back: I get you and you get me.
- Maintaining the showroom for market and assisting with market appointments
- Organizing and coordinating samples for send outs using Fashion GPS
- Updating weekly selling reports
- Visiting and merchandising product at retail stores
- General office support
- Interest in learning from a fast-paced sales experience
- Previous market and sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong communication skills
- Able to receive school credit
- Minimum of 3 days per week
To Apply: Please send your resume to Laura Otsu at firstname.lastname@example.org.