Chapter 2, a fashion PR, digital marketing, and brand strategy firm with offices in NYC and LA is looking for Public Relations interns for the FALL 2017 season to help out in our Flatiron (NYC) office. Interns will work across multiple menswear, womenswear, and accessory clients, assisting with event coordination, sample trafficking, research, campaign shoots, and general office admin. This is an incredible opportunity for students who are passionate about marketing, public relations, and are excited to learn about the inner workings of the fashion industry. Interns will have hands-on roles in exciting projects and events, so a minimum of 3 days a week is requested.
- Must be available to begin in August and continue through December 2017.
- Must be computer proficient (Microsoft programs, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.)
- Knowledge of MAYVIEN and/or Cision is a major plus.
- Working knowledge of fashion.
Freelance Graphic Designer
CH2 is also looking for a freelance graphic designer to help out in our Flatiron (NYC) office: This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Graphic Design student or recent graduate to expand their design skills and gain real-world experience while working on the branding initiatives across 15+ Menswear, Womenswear, and Accessory brands.
- Create marketing presentations, look books, line sheets, collateral, illustrations, icons, and other graphics for web, print, and social media.
- Create and update business presentations, pitches and event wrap-ups.
- Ensure creative alignment with brand aesthetic and marketing strategies through design.
- Conduct competitive analysis and inspiration research for upcoming campaigns.
- Retouch and color correct images when necessary
- Update website with new graphics, products and other content
- Participation in brainstorms and concept development across all clients
- Strong eye for layout, typography, and current design trends.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Eperience creating images, designs, layouts and typography for web and print
- Ability to translate abstract concepts into visual illustrations
- Aility to work quickly and independently when required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- MUST include a link of your website or a digital portfolio if interested in the position
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to Sophia at email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch.