CLY Communication is a communications agency with offices in Berlin and New York that focuses on public relations, events, and celebrity relations.
We are looking for a part-time PR intern to assist on all current beauty/lifestyle accounts and help expand the reach of our New York office. The ideal candidate must be a currently enrolled college student who is looking for internship/school credits and is passionate about working in the field of beauty/lifestyle.
This is an unpaid internship and will be valid for school credits only. This internship will start in September 2017, start date negotiable.
Your duties and requirements for the position will include:
- In addition to assisting Account Executive/Public Relations Director on administrative tasks, the intern will also be hands-on with creative brainstorming and research
- Assist with press-related sample coordination
- Previous experience with luxury brands and event planning would be a plus, though not required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in social media
- Well-organized, target-oriented, and an independent self-starter
- A drive to learn all things in the beauty and lifestyle industry
- Above all, we are looking for a confident, self-motivated, creative individual ready to take on challenges and explore new opportunities. We want someone with big ideas and a dynamic personality.
For your cover letter, please write about what you hope to achieve from this internship.
Please send this cover letter along with your resume as a PDF. Email email@example.com. No phone calls please!
CLY Communication is a communications agency that focuses on public relations, events, and celebrity relations. With the agency’s tremendous know-how coupled with its extensive and international network, we offer our clients comprehensive and effective services. The locations of our PR and event agencies in New York and Berlin offer environments full of creativity and innovation.