Location: Chelsea NYC
Creative Exchange Agency (CXA) is a premiere artist management and production company specializing in the representation of photographers, artists, film directors, fashion stylists/set designers and creative directors marketed to the editorial, advertising, fine art, film, and emerging media arenas. With offices in New York, Paris, Tokyo and Shanghai, CXA has produced both iconic and acclaimed fashion and advertising campaigns, editorials, exhibitions and fine art book publications. Artists include: David LaChapelle, Sarah Moon, Robert Polidori, Robert Wilson, Brett Ratner, Nick Wooster, Giovanni Bianco and Daphne Guinness.
- Desired applicants would ideally have a strong interest in photography and/or management as it pertains to the fashion industry, advertising campaigns and magazine publications.
- Impeccable phone manners, punctuality and organizational skills are imperative.
General Office Duties:
- Receive ALL incoming calls to the agency and connecting call to the appropriate staff member or taking messages.
- Assist all visitors and messengers in a courteous manner.
- Maintain the overall appearance and efficiency of the office .
- Tend to any administrative needs.
- Keep supply room organized, sending items to storage when needed.
- Maintain office equipment and supplies: phones, copiers, scanner, etc.
- Experience an interest in photo editing and portfolio building.
- Interest in photography as it applies to design and media.
- Assist Portfolio Manager with organizing portfolio traffic, promos, etc.
- Receive and log packages, mail and portfolio drop-offs
- Excellent organizational skills-working with large image database management systems a huge plus.
- Comfortable with uploading and downloading images to internal and external ftp drives and working with website backend.
- Comfortable with Mac and Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Photoshop skills, Indesign and Art Binder knowledge are a plus.
- Assist Production with model castings
- Assist in keeping the production schedule for agency marketing campaign.
- Update our client database system.
- Call agencies to verify mailing information and current personnel.
To apply, please send your resume and cv to Loretta Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your facebook page or blog.