cultureEDIT is looking for a highly organized and creative Part-time Logistics Coordinator. cultureEDIT offers specialized services to artists and brands that guide them through the creative and marketing processes involved in the convergence of culture and commerce. Permanent clients include Mr. Helmut Lang (the artist), Tom of Finland Foundation, Henzel Studio (collaboration management; Richard Prince, Marilyn Minter, Andy Wahol Foundation, and several others), and fashion designer Bernhard Willhelm.
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay
- Takes steps to avoid quality control issues
- Makes sure warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels
- Manages activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
- Oversees inventory of goods
- Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible
- Streamlines shipping and transportation processes
- Continually managing and updating the company’s central database
- Organizational duties and assistant tasks
- Organizational and time management skills
- Efficient and able to manage multiple tasks
- Takes initiative and is very attentive to detail
- Fluency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Shopify is preferred, but not required
Position is part-time and paid. Applicants must be located in the Los Angeles area.
If interested please email Yosef Kalfon at email@example.com with your resume and brief cover letter explaining your interest in the position. Please also include when you can start.