Factory PR is a preeminent communications agency that sits at the nexus of style and technology innovation. Known for our expertise in launching and repositioning brands, Factory PR architects multi-faceted strategies incorporating public relations, influencer marketing, celebrity activations, content creation and full scope integrated digital capabilities. With offices in New York and Los Angeles, Factory PR has a sixteen-year relationship with the fashion consumer and technology media.
Factory PR seeks a Digital Manager. The candidate should posses an insatiable thirst for innovation in the digital world. The position calls for an experienced communicator, an expert media strategist, enthusiastic social media consumer—who is both analytical and creative—with the ability to conceive and execute engaging campaigns.
This position, reporting to the Digital Director, will involve social media, online marketing and campaign amplification, a forward-thinking approach to the engagement of influencers, original multimedia content creation and brilliant tactics to develop strategies for clients ranging from luxury fashion brands and retail giants to innovation start ups and household name enterprise.
- Identify, establish and manage ongoing influencer/brand ambassador programs
- Negotiate and execute paid blogs/blog partnerships
- Identify key influencers, bloggers and online media in designated verticals
- Write compelling and engaging content
- Develop strategically led ideas for building brands via Social
- Compile weekly and monthly reporting and analytics
- Research trends, happenings, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of digital and social media experience
- Passion for Social Media/Digital industries
- Familiar with all social platforms as they apply to businesses
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Collaborative, Agency background preferred
- Experience in fashion, tech and millennial-focused consumer lifestyle brands
- Functional knowledge with analytics and reporting
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint
- High level of initiative and proven ability to work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Strong organizational, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience developing content marketing strategies and overseeing content development specifically for social media platforms
- Experience amplifying campaigns and content and building online marketing strategies
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 401K after one year employment with 3% contributed by employer
- Heath Insurance covered 75% by employer
- Generous vacation offering
- Dog-friendly office
- Summer Friday program
- In-office karaoke machine (and regular office parties to match)
- Collaborative and transparent leadership team
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to HR@FACTORYPR.COM.