Highsnobiety is a digital-first publication covering forthcoming trends and news in fashion, art, music, and culture, all on one platform. It has steadily built a strong brand in the online fashion and lifestyle world. Today the platform and print magazine sit among the most visited global sources for inspiration in the areas of fashion, sneakers, music, art and lifestyle culture. Innovation, progression and always being several steps ahead of the curve are just some of the core values of Highsnobiety.
Highsnobiety is currently looking for a Partnership Director in NYC that will be working alongside the Head of Partnerships in helping to drive revenue growth and profitability for all digital, print and offline activations across North America.
To be considered you must have relevant sales experience and a proven track record of hitting targets. You must be hard-working, reliable, self-motivated and confident in dealing with people at all levels. Candidates without appropriate experience will not be considered.
- Prospecting and breaking new accounts/clients utilizing your own contact book to drive revenue
- Managing current accounts/clients
- Supporting Head of Partnerships in managing team
- Developing marketplace and competitor knowledge to identify opportunities
- Briefing the creative services team and pitching creative marketing strategies to clients
- Understanding and utilizing contracts and pricing structures
- Monitoring existing and potential campaigns
- Creating new opportunities and new products to drive revenue
- Achieve sales target
- Minimum 4 years of Sales/Account management experience
- Previous experience within a relevant publishing group
- Working knowledge of fashion & retail industry
- Strong presentation skills
- Experienced in negotiating with senior business professionals
- Resilient and able to handle multiple projects at all times
- Proactive and articulate
- Enjoy working in a forward-thinking, dynamic team
- Enjoy the challenges and rewards of a creative multi-discipline solution sale
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Must be based in New York
If you think you are the right candidate for this position please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.