Kaelen Haworth is a Canadian living in and running her own eponymous label in New York City. While attending Parsons, The New School for Design, Kaelen interned for Jenni Kayne, Stella McCartney and lingerie brand, The Lake & Stars.
One year after graduating, KAELEN launched with a collection shown during New York Fashion week in 2010. Designing from a minimalist perspective with a focus on subtle details, KAELEN seeks to combine the traditional and the innovative, exploring the dichotomies of masculine and feminine, classic and modern. KAELEN strives to create pieces that are at once intelligent, archival and treasured.
Based in Chinatown, our design studio is looking for an enthusiastic Operation + Logistics Intern.
Our ideal candidate would have the following:
- Be able to commit to 3 days a week
- Knowledge of social media networks and mailchimp
- Strong writing skills
- Proficient in Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- An interest in digital marketing, logistics and business planning.
- Experience with better contemporary or designer level brands are a plus, but not necessary.
- Assist in general upkeep of our Chinatown design studio for ready-to-wear brand KAELEN
- Assist in managing e-commerce + associated marketing initiatives
- Assist in e-commerce customer service and returns
- Assist in creating content and upkeep of social media platforms, press pages and e-commerce backend
- Assist in all shipments and logistics
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.