Kjaer Weis is a global, future-forward business, and the first to introduce luxury cosmetics that are both certified organic and eco-friendly. Our company, products, and social consciousness reflect a commitment to support the empowerment of women, who deserve to look beautiful and feel healthy. Our passion is to be the best of the best, so we are seeking only the best of the best to join our team.
As an early stage entrepreneurial company, our growth trajectory offers a unique opportunity for the right person as we co-create a new standard of excellence in the cosmetics industry. We are looking for a full-time, experienced Eastern Regional Field Sales Account Coordinator, responsible for the management and performance of Kjaer Weis business throughout an assigned territory, with special focus on the Barneys New York, Madison Avenue Flagship store.
Our Field Sales Account Coordinator is accountable for achieving company objectives relating to field sales, productivity, inventory management, marketing program execution, budget/resource control, and management of designated personnel. The successful candidate will have human resource responsibilities that include the selection, professional development, education and motivation for make-up artists and in-store part-time support.
Responsibilities [Barneys New York]:
- Dedicating a minimum of one day a week to the Barneys New York, Madison Avenue store
- Coaching the Barneys New York Business Manager in order to achieve annual sales goals
- Staying up-to-date with all events on the promotional calendar
- Working with the Business Counter Manager on the strategic plan
- Nurturing relationships with Barneys New York in-store management
- Ensuring optimum counter coverage
- Seasonal trainings
- Developing a strong inter-sell program.
Responsibilities [Eastern Region]:
- Coaching and motivating make-up artists on the Kjaer Weis point of difference – luxury, high performance, ingredients, and our intelligent refill system
- Communicating account development with Kjaer Weis Management
- Implementing a client follow up system
- Overseeing core Kjaer Weis animation and merchandising activities to develop new customer and existing loyal clientele
- Nurturing a business relationship with retail partners. Travel required.
Kjaer Weis values hard work, accountability and the ability to help drive the company’s growth, but we also believe in truly enjoying a collaborative relationship with all of our co-workers. We offer a competitive salary, medical-dental insurance, paid time off, as well as the opportunity to gain valuable experience working with a dynamic, creative team of professionals & entrepreneurs in the health and beauty industry.