LOCATION: New York, United States
Lisa Marie Fernandez, a women’s luxury designer brand, is looking for a Global Sales Director with a minimum 6 years wholesale experience within the luxury market. Price point and market positioning are in the upper range of advanced / designer.
*Set and oversee the strategic direction of North American & International sales. * Establish annual and seasonal revenue targets. * Build existing accounts and increase volume, distribution and profit in line with the company’s trajectory as an exciting leader within the category. *Manage direction of wholesale sales to meet annual targets. * Create strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
The company is in an accelerated growth state. Sales staff work closely with retail, commercial, logistics, and design. MUST HAVE proven sales experience within the luxury market. Experience in swimwear / beachwear / activewear categories a plus. Salary on application and dependent on experience.
Position responsibilities include:
- Set sales target & define the distribution plans according to brand positioning.
- Promote and grow the brand in all territories to both existing accounts and new accounts.
- Secure new business opportunities, collaborations and sales.
- Organize and lead sales appointments for the brand.
- Analyze sales figures and maximize sales opportunities.
- Manage key wholesale accounts.
- Obtain order confirmations, deposit collection / payments, and ensure shipping of product is on time and cleared before the end of each season working in conjunction with CS, Finance and Logistics.
- Act quickly on sell thru information to wherever possible place reorders on best-selling styles and inform buyers of in-season additions to capitalize on trends and augment sales performance.
- Work closely with department stores / brand managers to determine the right mix of stock drops to ensure stores’ sales plans are met.
- Manage & oversee store visits, staff training, and in store events and promotions.
The Ideal Candidate
These positions are for someone highly organized, hard-working, meticulously detail oriented and who possesses the below:
- Minimum 6 years wholesale experience within the luxury market.
- Existing strong & influential relationships with top level executives within key retail accounts / stores.
- Target-driven sales approach.
- Proven track record of achieving sell in and sell out targets.
- Highly numerate and able to analyze and present sales data.
- Highly presentable and persuasive.
- Strong leadership skills and experience.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work fast under pressure - adaptable and flexible.
- Great understanding of social media impact & use of its tools to effect sales
- Willingness to travel.
- In depth knowledge of the North American & International markets / competitors.
- Excellent understanding of mathematics.
- Advanced sales, business development and negotiation skills.
- Strong product presentation skills and visual merchandising skills.
- Solid analytical skills when processing varied data from different sources.
- Good knowledge of Excel and ability to learn new systems.
- Experience with Shopify & Joor (Apparel Magic, a plus)
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Lisa Marie Fernandez is a leading luxury lifestyle brand. Directional, impeccable and functional, Lisa Marie Fernandez designs are sold worldwide in over 30+ countries.