Location: New York
Type: Full Time
The Executive Assistant will support the company CEO by leading day-to-day activities, scheduling calendar, and managing special projects. This is a great opportunity for a tech savvy, experienced executive assistant with excellent initiative to be a part of a fast-paced team. The role requires impeccable communication skills and the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a skillful and timely fashion.
Position responsibilities include:
- Independently initiate, organize, and implement systems and procedures to efficiently manage office operations.
- Manage and organize legal/financial contracts.
- Conduct special projects.
- Calendar management, budgets, arranging conference calls and meetings, compiling and disseminating information to company staff and external contacts.
- Manage all domestic and international travel arrangements, including travel agendas, accommodations, detailed itineraries - and ensuring all up-to-date reservations are posted to calendar.
- Coordinate planning, set-up, organization and seamless orchestration of small to large-scale events.
- Review and prioritize mail, highlighting important information and follow-up; respond to correspondence as needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The company is in an accelerated growth state. MUST HAVE proven executive experience within the luxury market. The ideal candidate must be polished, sophisticated, positive, patient and extremely reliable. Salary on application and dependent on experience.
This position is for someone highly organized, hard-working, meticulously detail-oriented and who possesses the below:
- 3 years of Executive Assistant or similar experience mandatory.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Experience interacting with executives at all levels.
- Knowledge with legal and finance, strong negotiation skills.
- Extremely tech savvy.
- Able to simultaneously manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, take ownership of projects in a proactive fashion, and deliver on-time.
- Must be intuitive, able to anticipate needs and develop options. Executes special requests and troubleshoots as required.
- Must be a collaborative, team player with great initiative.
- Superior judgment, professionalism, poise, ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Multilingual, knowledge of foreign language a plus.
Send CV and References to email@example.com.
Lisa Marie Fernandez is a leading luxury lifestyle brand. Directional, impeccable and functional, Lisa Marie Fernandez designs are sold worldwide in over 30+ countries.