Matt Bernson, a growing contemporary women’s footwear and accessories brand based in NYC, is seeking a Product Development/Production Administrator who has experience in a team environment, is a self-starter, and is looking for lots of variety day-to-day.
Our new hire will play an integral part in our company’s daily and long lead functions in the design and manufacturing process of elevated wardrobe essentials.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under direction of the Creative Director, manage the creative process for all footwear
- Manage product development calendar (ensuring all deadlines - line plans and samples - are on schedule)
- Create detailed product specification sheets with Creative Director
- Oversee development and sampling with multiple foreign factories
- Conduct fit tests with foot model and relay notes to factories for sample refinement
- Continually work on comfort engineering in footwear
- Supervise and manage pre-production confirmation samples
- Manage sample process: first prototypes, salesman samples, CFM samples, TOP samples
- Source and organize materials
- Study and research current and future trends
- Maintain expert knowledge of design trends, production techniques and technologies
- Under direction of the Operations team, manage the production schedule for on-time deliveries
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 2 years footwear and PD experience
- Must have functional knowledge of Digital Design programs
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines are a must (strong excel skills a must)
- Must enjoy a fast-paced and high energy environment yet work well on your own
- Must have a high level of accountability
- Must have excellent people skills and high respect for others
- $30,000 with vacation package and benefits after 3 month review
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.