MintShowroom is seeking an enthusiastic and driven candidate who has graduated with a degree in fashion or business, and with fashion related experience. Qualified applicants must have excellent organization and communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
Perfect opportunity for a recent graduate or candidate interested learning more about the wholesale side of the fashion industry. This position has a strong focus on sales.
Previous showroom or retail experience is preferred. Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and data entry experience is a plus.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparation for trade shows and market weeks
- Analyzing sales figures and sell-through reports
- Maintain strong relationships with accounts
- Communicating with clients regularly
- Research new accounts
- Assist with any special projects or tasks as needed
- Knowledge of the current fashion climate and market
- Knowledge of social media/art and lifestyle editors and bloggers, relevant fashion stylists
Required Education: Bachelors Degree or higher
Job type: Full Time
To Apply: Please send your resume to Sarah@mintshowroom.com.