PLUM NYC is an up and coming children's apparel brand seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to join our company.
- Expertly design for a wide range of mediums; print, packaging, digital
- Continue to cultivate and curate brand’s identity, developing guidelines for new products, co-branded collaborations, and marketing initiatives
- Possess expert-level knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Possess knowledge of production and pre-press
- Have a passion for and possess a strong command of the fashion, beauty, and/or lifestyle industries
- Possess an aesthetic that complements the PLUM brand, with a strong eye for typography
- Photography skills are a must, particularly those well-suited to digital media
- This designer will be responsible for performing a full range of multimedia functions intended to grow the brand’s digital presence.
- Deep understanding of all social media platforms and the respective approaches to each
- Ability to work on multiple projects in condensed timeframes
- Organized, entrepreneurial mindset and able to work with minimal direction
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design / photography or a related feel preferred
- PR / marketing experience a plus
- Previous experience in the fashion industry
- An expressed interest in fashion and knowledge of a wide range of trends, designers, fashion magazines (US & International) and industry influencers and personalities
- A positive attitude and a “can-do” approach to everything.
- A proactive approach. Candidate must be able to think ahead in all situations and proactively offer solutions and alternatives.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, young and creative environment
- Flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain workloads
- An interest in the children’s fashion market
- Computer skills (Mac-savvy preferred) and ability to adapt to/learn new technologies
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, resume and sampling of work.