Boutique PR agency Purple is seeking a Social Media Community Manager to join its Digital team, working across an expanding roster of Fashion, Lifestyle and Beauty clients signed to the agency. The Community Manager will grow followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters on behalf of our clients. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience. This is a great opportunity to work with an array of luxury brands on crafting their brand persona, digital presence, and voice across digital channels.
- Post daily content across all outlets on behalf of clients.
- Strategically plan social media campaigns and communicate weekly/monthly goals.
- Stay relevant to latest trends and growing platforms.
- Manage all pages, posts by others, read member check-ins, alert customer service for questions
- Track and communicate results, with a weekly report of analytics, growth of community, interaction and findings.
- Aim for high interaction and virality of posts.
- Plan and oversee content marketing strategies to coordinate all content strategy, creation, implementation and promotion strategies.
- Plans and executes digital campaigns, including online advertising, social media posts, email campaigns, blogs etc.
- Create content strategy containing shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to Google+ Hangouts, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains audiences.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach targets.
- Build, analyze and test Social Ad campaigns and strategies, including.
- Manage all aspects of reporting, including daily activity reports, tracking codes and technical campaign requirements.
- Analyze categories with competitive websites to gain market intelligence.
- Work in collaboration with Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle departments on client projects.
- Self-starter approach toward work with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment.
- In-depth knowledge, understanding and experience with Social Media Platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, Blogs, Wordpress etc.)
- Must be flexible and have the ability to take direction well.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and delegate to team members; time and task management.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to write content.
- Ability to identify opportunities and help craft brand strategy across a multitude of luxury brands.
- 2 years of experience in Social Media and Marketing Strategy
- InDesign, Photoshop, and other digital design skills a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities.
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced environment. Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent prioritizing and time management skills.
- Experience working within an agency a plus.
- SEM, SEO, Google Analytics, and AdWords PPC Management a plus.
APPLICATION PROCESS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Job type: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: Dependent upon experience
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the United States
- Please send CV and Cover Letter to jobsNY@purplepr.com
Purple represents a variety of brands across different areas of expertise including beauty, fashion, lifestyle, hospitality, and music. Purple is independent in philosophy, attitude and operation—offering a boutique in-house approach, the strategic requirements of each client are individually tailored from the outset. Founded in London in 1998, Purple now has offices in London, New York City and Los Angeles. The agency’s services cover press relations, editorial procurement, cultural partnerships and programming, product placement, and high profile event management.
For more information, please visit www.purplepr.com