Shilo Byrd Studio is a RTW product development studio looking to hire a freelance womenswear designer to work on a project with a specific client of ours.
This is a part time position that has the potential to grow into a full time opportunity.
- Entry level/early career position with a strong portfolio
- Strong hand sketching skills
- Works quickly, but retains an eye for detail
- Highly proficient in Illustrator for technical sketching
- Possesses a basic working knowledge of Indesign and photoshop
- Solid fabric and sourcing knowledge
- Is articulate, attentive, reliable, and has a professional demeanor
- Must love sewing, have knowledge of industry trends and different market positions of American and International runway brands.
To apply please send your resume and PDF portfolio to email@example.com.
Applicants without portfolios will not be considered.