We are looking for someone who is interested in learning about menswear market editing, styling, and an opportunity to work with a Vogue editor. Basic tasks you’ll be assigned throughout the internship include:
- Research and document administrative tasks of the Men’s Fashion team at Vogue
- Create boards and look books for upcoming editorials
- Organize and handle sample trafficking in and out the Fashion Closet
- Assist in the packing process for shoots
- Support PR requests and market work
It will be well-rounded internship for someone who is interested in styling, especially in menswear and great exposure for someone who is interested in a future at a major fashion magazine like Vogue. It would be a 3-month minimum program with the option of staying on longer to gain more experience, but we recommend staying for one season for the full experience. Prior experience in fashion PR and/or fashion publications are a plus.
If interested, please send your resume and a short cover letter to Justin Fernandez: JustinRaul16@Gmail.com