Online thrift boutique, TagPop, is hiring a graphic designer.
Design and iteration of product photography, product and website layout.
- Work with Marketing and Executive teams to produce an array of design content for on and off our website and packaging.
- Design and iteration of digital banners/ ads.
- Email design and campaign management.
- Provide the final digital production of advertising including, but not limited to, sizing and versioning of digital banners, social content, promotional materials using existing creative, website graphics.
- Design and creation of Keynote and Powerpoint templates for pitch presentations.
- Uphold graphic aesthetic and integrity of original design while producing a high volume of new assets.
- Execute multiple projects at once and meet scheduled deadlines.
- Follow creative direction, work in a group dynamic, and actively participate on any given project or team to which assigned.
- Maintain a familiarity with current web-based and print media.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Interested in solving marketing and strategic challenges
- Is a team player, understands the importance of collaboration
- Has a flair for organization and efficiency
- Able to multi-task
- Thrives under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Knows that the details matter
- Loves a good brainstorm
- 2-4 years agency or online store experience; digital experience a must
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite
- Proficient in creating cross-platform (digital, traditional, social and experiential) campaigns
- Understanding of the production process
- Solid knowledge of typography and layout
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be self motivated, efficient and organized with ability to multi-task
- Shopify and email campaign knowledge a plus
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to email@example.com.