Lead the strategic visioning and execution of a cutting edge social media program for TagPop. Looking for an innovative and creative thinker, who is strategic and organized with a deep understanding of analytics and research to drive strategy and to best track and measure success.
- Set clear objectives through a social media plan focusing on brand awareness, customer retention, site traffic, promoting sales and propelling the brand
- Set objectives and hit targets with amount of followers
- Identify and cultivate brand ambassadors, expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Maintain compelling and consistent visual branding across all social channels in unity with site content
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Collaborate closely with the marketing, ecommerce, design and merchandising teams to develop content and ensure business needs are being met
- Listen, respond, ask questions and engage audiences to cultivate organic engagement
- Increase likes, improve engagement and generate leads
- Work with digital marketing manager on on paid social activations
- Track KPI through Iconosquare and report on them weekly to CMO
- Management of our email platform
- Management of our rewards program.
- 1+ years of social media, marketing and/or ecommerce experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers
- Ability to work efficiently and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Iconosquare a plus
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.