Wendy Nichol is seeking a motivated, hardworking, and dedicated individual to join the Retail Team in a full-time Sales Associate position at our Soho showroom.
This position reports directly to the Retail Team.
The Sales Associate will work with the Retail Team to:
- Provide exceptional sales and customer service.
- Initiate and build relationships with our existing and future clients to promote business through creative selling. Sales Associates must be motivated to build and maintain customer relationships and offer exceptional customer service.
- Work with Stylist and VIP clients looking for personalized experiences including custom clothing, handbag and jewelry commissions.
- Facilitate customer repairs and respond to sales queries.
- Maintain visual and general maintenance of the selling floor in accordance with Wendy Nichol’s visual presentation standards.
- Manage store inventory.
- Support the Making Team in the finishing of hand-made products and merchandise. Training will be provided.
- Assist the Retail Team and Studio Management team in day-to-day operations.
An ideal candidate will posses:
- Full understanding of specialty retail, including how to effectively clientele.
- A creative mindset and an appreciation for the aesthetic of the Wendy Nichol brand.
- Experience and confidence in interacting with customers.
- Ability to operate a retail point of sale system with ease.
- Proficient computer skills, including Word, Excel and Email.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment, multitasks with ease while maintaining a balance of daily responsibilities.
- Positive, outgoing, high-energy personality that is motivated and sales focused.
To apply, please send your resume to Jobs@wendynicholnyc.com , subject line “Sales Associate”.