Co is a Los Angeles-based women’s luxury brand that is stocked globally by some of the world’s most exclusive retailers, including Barneys, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Harvey Nichols and Montaigne Market. For more information, visit us at www.co-collections.com.
We are a small company growing at a very rapid pace, making this a great place to experience the inner workings of a fashion company. Sales, design, and production all work in the same space as the founders.
The environment is extremely fast-paced so we are looking for interns that are eager, motivated, organized, and can follow through from the start to the end of a project. The ability to multi-task and be a team-player are also desired. A background/interest in fashion is preferred but not required.
- Assist with sales: appointments, packing samples, pulling orders
- Assist with production: shipping, invoicing, data entry
- Assist with design: mood boards, fabric and inspiration research
- General office duties: steaming, errands, organizing
- Special events: photoshoots, private sales, sample sales
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Must have a car
- Available for a minimum of 2 days per week
- Excellent communication skills
This is a non-paid internship but we do offer school credit (if applicable) and mileage reimbursement for errands. Our studio and showroom are located in Downtown Los Angeles.
Please send resume, start date, and availability to email@example.com.