We are hiring a NYC based Publicist to act as an integral team member to our bi-coastal agency and its clientele. We are looking for an experienced Publicist who is professional, collaborative, motivated, resourceful, self-directed and results driven who has established relationships with media in the fashion and consumer lifestyle space from traditional to digital and influencers.
Individual must possess strong client and interpersonal communication skills, have the ability to multi-task and be a proactive account manager and have experience working within the fashion and lifestyle industry.
Responsibilities – Publicist:
- Provide support to Agency Management with necessary skills for both day to day account relations and an ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Act as an liaison to proactively secure press and nurture relationships with stylists, editors and industry leaders
- Collaborate with senior leadership to position clients image, ideals and goals in order to meet the needs of the client
- Provide a consistent, professional client experience/ manage expectations throughout relationship and provide consistent and timely communication
- Establish new relationships with stylists, editors and media contacts
- Work collaboratively with supervisors to develop and execute feature stories, product placement, editorial reporting and analysis
- Manage press coverage and media relations for designer collections
- Innovative thinker. Continual research and updating on current and relevant areas of women’s lifestyle/general interest, weekly and digital media
- Assist in hosting agency and client press events
- Develop innovative ways to present the brands and always thinking of new ways and ideas beyond PR to meet our clients goals
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com,subject line NYC / LA Publicist.