The Sales Account Executive will be responsible for managing and growing all aspects of new, as well as existing, business in North America. Duties include but are not limited to, email outreach, cold calling, trade shows, and road appointments. The Candidate shall be responsible for servicing and increasing existing accounts within the territory, merchandising and maintaining the assigned collections, completing monthly plans and brand analysis while monitoring inventory. Candidate must be organized, enthusiastic, positive attitude and willing to work hard. Candidate must possess the ability to travel during the sales campaign, including to regional and national tradeshows.
- Act as the point of contact between the brands and the internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain schedules, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements and manage internal events
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.