Bollare is seeking interns for the Fall 2017 semester to join our stellar Los Angeles and New York teams in the fashion, accessories, digital, VIP and broadcast departments
Bollare is a bi-coastally headquartered, full-service, fashion, beauty, and lifestyle public relations firm. Between offices in Los Angeles and New York, Bollare works with brands across four verticals: celebrity seeding, digital seeding and consultancy and traditional editorial as well as events and brand partnerships.
Applicants should have a strong interest in PR, be highly organized and competent in a fast-paced environment. Previous fashion and PR experience is a plus.
Bollare events include client and special project previews, industry dinners, store openings, launch parties, fashion shows, and presentations.
Start Date: August/September 2017
Depending on the department, responsibilities can include:
- Assisting with daily tasks from management
- Assisting with coordination of mailings, distribution, and follow-up
- Facilitating the sending and tracking of client samples/loans
- Assisting in coordination of all special events and press appointments
- Overseeing account press and clippings
- Assisting with blogger research and blogger seeding
- Social media management
- Support stylist and editor appointments in showroom
- Assisting with celebrity research and celebrity seeding
- Maintaining the Bollare LA/NY showroom
NY: Please email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com