International Branding / PR agency, CARLUS is looking for a PR assistant.
3 to 6 months – Unpaid – Part time - School Credits
Based in SoHo, NY
Start date - ASAP
Description of job
- Assist with PR samples and the development of a database for marketing samples
- Monitor outgoing company material, i.e media kit requests.
- Assist with sending samples to stylists and editors.
- Ensure sample garments are being couriered and returned from photo shoots, etc.
- Draft basic public relations material including news releases, media alerts, fact sheets, client meeting summaries, status reports and other materials as directed.
- Assist with the development and updating of media lists. Other tasks include database creation involving clients and prospects, data entry and updating additions and corrections. The intern will provide data output in the form of letters, fax lists and other reports as requested.
- Research competitors in magazines, e-mail blasts, and news publications.
- Monitor social media trends such as blogs and social networking sites.
- Assist with maintaining editorial credit book.
- Assist with administrative duties
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in coordination of events including market and
- presentations, trade shows...
- Marketing competitive research
- Respond to daily editorial requests from media for product placement, photo shoots, reviews and feature stories
- Applicants must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency.
- Applicants should be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any project no matter how large or small, and able to balance multiple priorities at once.
- High energy and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to Julien CARLUS at firstname.lastname@example.org.