Chelsea Crew is a 30 year old vintage inspired brand looking for an experienced sales executive.
It was only after they opened their first flagship store in Chelsea, Manhattan, about 30 years ago, that the infamous shoe brand started being referred to as “Chelsea Crew.” Since the beginning, Chelsea Crew has captivated the fashion world and prominent retailers around the world with their vintage style that caters to more urban couture customer for any age. Their collection offers the latest trends at affordable prices. Chelsea Crew shoes are now the number one selling brand in many trendy boutiques and stores around the nation.
- Experience in account management and sales.
- Should have strong relationships with credible accounts, individuals, chains or department stores.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Maintain existing customer base and track ongoing communication.
- Ability to do immediate in stock sales.
- Self-motivated and ability to develop and create new sales and ordering strategies.
- Highly efficient in social media, microsoft excel, word, etc.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction.
Stock and private label positions are available as well.
Commission based salary with company benefits. New York based applicants preferred.
*Please send resume and any additional information to ATTN: MJ at firstname.lastname@example.org