Deborah Pagani is a fine Jewelry brand based in New York, started in 2008. Known for its fusion of art deco, hot glamour, and perennial elegance. Deborah Pagani has quickly become one of the most recognized brands in fine jewelry today. Having generated consistent editorial coverage, Deborah Pagani has been featured in the New York Times, T Magazine, Elle, W, and Harper’s Bazaar, among others.
We are looking for a Fall | Winter 2017 intern with a strong background in the beauty and accessories industry.
- Must be proficient in videography, video editing and photoshop. Please send a portfolio or examples of your work.
- Excellent ability to prioritize, organize, and time management
- Lover of all things beauty and luxury.
- Knowledge of managing inventory.
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
- Help curate social media content.
- Help designer with research for collection and social media.
- Sample trafficking.
- Organization of inventory.
- Assist with client meetings and events as needed.
- Maintain showroom.
- Various administrative tasks.
Available to start September 5.
Must be available 2-3 days a week.
School Credit may be offered.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, portfolio, and days of availability.