PR / SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP (NYC & LA):
Full service creative agency, ELR Media Group, is seeking enthusiastic, motivated, and fun-loving PR/Social Media interns to join the ELR Team in both NEW YORK and LOS ANGELES offices for the Fall 2017 semester!
Alongside the East Coast & West Coast Directors & team, our interns will be working with a roster of Women’s Contemporary RTW & Accessories Collections. This is a great opportunity for any current student to experience the world of Fashion Public Relations up close and personal.
This internship is for credit only and requires a 3-month minimum commitment. Schedules can be flexible for academic needs – but a minimum of 3 days a week is a definite bonus and more beneficial to the program's success.
- Possesses a positive & professional demeanor. We are looking for a go-getter who is not afraid to get their hands dirty and work hard.
- Strong knowledge relating to fashion trends, designers, relevant magazines, blogs, influencers and online sources.
- Superior written and communication skills (English/Journalism majors welcomed) and ability to multi-task.
- Exceptional knowledge of social media platforms including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
- Creative thinker, writer and problem solver with excellent research skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Not required but a definite PLUS: Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, and industry databases.
- Not required but a definite PLUS: 1-2 internships in the Fashion Industry (with stylists or influencers, publications, PR agencies, in house departments, etc.)
- LOS ANGELES applicants must have reliable source of transportation
Traditional & Non-Traditional PR:
- Daily upkeep of contact lists and requests from editors, influencers, stylists, etc.
- Weekly Influencer Research and Reporting – finding new contacts that align with particular clients.
- Planning and assisting with influencer gifting/seeding.
- Seasonal Trend Reporting for ELR team (East & West Coast).
- Planning and assisting at special events.
- Draft press materials such as editorial pitches, press releases and media alerts.
- Daily print & digital media outlet searching for placements
- General maintenance of sample sets.
- Sample trafficking – documenting and coordinating all sample loans, gifts and inventory as needed.
- Assisting stylists/influencers during showroom pulls and appointments.
- Assistance in the planning/creation + overall maintenance of social media content and strategies for multiple brands.
- Concise, creative and cohesive copywriting.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of celebrities & influencers for potential hits from company gifts/seeding.
For serious consideration, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: PR/Social Media Internship
GRAPHIC DESIGN / PHOTOGRAPHY (NYC):
ELR Media Group (New York), a fashion-focused Creative Agency known for Product Placement, Creative & Branding Services, Event Production, Social Media & VIP Relations is seeking a Graphic Design & Photography Intern for their Fall Semester. This position is for Academic Credit only!
Our Graphic Design & Photography Intern will work closely with our Creative Director & Account Managers on a variety of different projects. Experience or strong interest in marketing, technology, and fashion is a must — our designer is expected to contribute not only to visuals, but also to the concepts and strategies behind designs.
Candidates must have:
- Superior knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to work quickly and independently when required
- Experience creating images for web and print
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong eye for layout, typography, and current design trends
- Not required, but a plus: experience shooting, editing, and composing video
- Aid in the creation of marketing and sales presentations, lookbooks, linesheets, collateral, illustrations, icons and other graphics for web and print.
- Aid in the creation and up keep of business presentations, pitches and event wrap-ups.
- Ensure creative alignment with branding and marketing strategies through design.
- Work on projects from start to finish (includes brainstorming concepts, light copy-writing, organizing information, and approaching projects with basic marketing fundamentals in mind).
- Assist in maintaining and updating online presence (blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
- Translate abstract concepts into visual illustrations
- Source photography and artwork
For serious consideration, please submit your Cover Letter, Resume & 2-5 examples of your best work to: email@example.com Subject Line: Graphic Design/Photography Internship