Fueguia 1833 is a global luxury artisanal perfume company with boutiques in Buenos Aires, Milano, Moscow, New York, Tokyo & Zürich.
Owning it’s own Botany Center in Uruguay, high-tech distillation plants, perfume factory and laboratory in Milano. Vertically integrated, the company is responsible for every action: from the constant and meticulous research of precious natural botanical ingredients; to the conception; formulation; manufacturing; the creation of handmade packaging, and the presentation in their own boutiques.
Thanks to this unique approach, characterized by the direct management and control of each step in the process, and the vision of its founder Julian Bedel, Fueguia 1833 is also a pioneer in sustainable fragrance production. Sustainability plays a major role in the foundation of the company and in the actions it takes.
Fueguia 1833 is currently seeking a highly energetic and responsible Sales Associate for our boutique in 21 Crosby Street. The ideal candidate will support the store supervisor with clienteling, welcome customers when they enter the store and assist customers with superior product knowledge.
Key responsibilities include performing and supervising the daily operations of a retail store; performing sales, conducting inventory, maintaining clientele information and maintaining overall store procedures and practices. Ensures compliance of established security, sales, and record keeping procedures and practices.
The ideal candidate will possess a naturally positive, proactive and enthusiastic attitude, as well as a genuine ability to share brand knowledge, sell and build positive connections with our existing and future clientele. This person will also have a shared ownership for creating a positive store experience from a merchandise presentation, process management, customer and employee experience perspective.
The candidate must have strong communication and organizational skills, exceptional attention to detail, and the desire to learn. In addition, you must demonstrate creativity, be ambitious, proactive, energetic, and a passionate interest in literature, and scented things!
• Well-versed in product knowledge and selling tools to generate sales and impart knowledge to the customer
• Strong clienteling experience
• Oversee store standards
• Execute opening and closing procedures
• Execute merchandising projects
• Daily stock maintenance
• Proactive and works well independently
• Friendly, helpful, engaging and respectful of our guests
• Provide the highest level of customer service while maintaining a professional demeanor and personal presentation
• The ideal candidate should have at least two to three year(s) of retail or equivalent customer service experience
• Strong knowledge of the fashion industry
• Must be dependable and flexible to work weekends, occasional evenings (events) and during holiday seasons
• Strong communication and listening skills and works well within a small team
• Motivated, organized, curious and loves to learn
• Dedicated to high levels of customer service
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.