Immunocologie is an emerging skincare brand devoted to revolutionizing the beauty industry through aligning the previously disparate fields of luxury, natural wellness and science. Immunocologie sources the most powerful natural ingredients from across the world, and combines them with cutting-edge technology for a luxurious, sustainable and effective skincare and wellness experience.
We are searching for an enthusiastic Social Media Intern to join our growing team! As a Social Media Intern, you will be part of a team-oriented and dynamic company. We believe that our success is based primarily on the hard work of our valued team members, dedicated to helping us communicate our story to the luxury customer.
Internship Overview: The Immunocologie intern will be creating content to be circulated daily via our social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat), in addition to monthly pieces for The Vital Blog and our customer newsletter. The Social Media Intern's efforts are integral to shaping Immunocologie's growing social presence.
15-20 hrs/week, will receive school credit and a $150/month stipend
Fall Internship - September through December - Opportunity for permanent position
- Community Management and Content Development
- Reports to Director of Communications and Director of Marketing on day to day social content creation, community management and trend identification
- Executes on Social Media Calendar Strategy
- Partnership outreach with local retail locations and consumer advocates
- Social listening and reporting
- Provides social media insights and trends to drive calendar support
- 1+ years of community management across all social platforms
- Strong understanding of social listening and reporting
- Excellent content creation and communications kills
- Interest in beauty and the natural sector
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to manage up and present fresh, new ideas to upper management
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, notably photoshop and indesign, a plus
All applicants must submit a resume and cover letter. Any applications received without the two documents will not be considered. Please submit to email@example.com.