In Support Of is an multi-line Women's RTW showroom based in SoHo. We are looking for a fashion savvy sales intern to help us with our SS18 Collaborative Market held September 12 -20th.
This season, we will be working with 30+ emerging designers in the RTW and Accessories categories. You will aid us in our appointments with international buyers and establish contacts in the industry with well-known designers.
If interested, please apply with cover letter and resume and ensure you meet all requirements below.
- Highly reliable, organized, punctual, and able to take direction
- Self starter- know what needs to be done before it's asked
- Computer savvy
- Work well in a fast paced environment
- Well spoken and well written
- Assist Showroom Director and Sales Manger in preparation for market as well as in market appointments
- Maintain Showroom appearance / aid in keeping the overall flow of the showroom running smoothly
- Clerical duties such as transferring orders to sales pads & confirming appointments (will need a laptop)
***Must be available the full duration of the market, including the weekend.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in the fashion and wholesale industry with a fun and driven team.
Internship is unpaid, however, we can provide school credit.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Market Week Internship.