JENNIFER FISHER is hiring!
We are looking for a positive and energetic Sales & Showroom Assistant who can also support our Sales Director and assist with general office management.
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com.
This is an NYC based position.
JENNIFER FISHER is seeking a highly organized and motivated Sales and Showroom Assistant to support Sales Director and the JENNIFER FISHER team. Along with the seamless facilitation of all day-to-day office needs, this role requires a highly savvy and resourceful candidate with the ability to multi-task, take action without being prompted and interact with retail customers.
Day-to-day: responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support Sales Director and staff with online and in showroom customers
- Daily order fulfillment and shipping
- Daily showroom set up and break down
- Field incoming office and sales calls
- Assist with overseeing showroom maintenance
- Assist with the execution of larger company events and special projects
- Support Creative Director with personal tasks
- Manage and maintain ever-changing office calendar
The role requires strong communication and organizational skills, along with a general knowledge of the industry. The ideal candidate must be a go-getter, willing to lend a hand across job functions without being asked or prompted, have excellent time management skills, and be comfortable working in high pressure, urgent situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 to 2 years professional experience (fashion industry preferred, but not required)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, and/or Google Docs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Comfortable commuting around NYC for office needs