JI OH is a NYC based womenswear label, currently retailing worldwide including Barneys NY, Harvey Nichols and more. Best known for its androgynous take on shirting and essentials. JI OH is a 2016 CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund Finalist and current CFDA Incubator Awardee.
The candidate will manage E-comm sales and sample trafficking, run reports, and coordinate directly with factories and with the sample room. A careful eye for detail is essential in this role - an organized professional who can apply his or her understanding of garments to assist the designer to create garments.
- Extremely organized, self-motivated, and able to multi-task
- Strong computer skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Proactive with excellent follow-through
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong commitment
To Apply: Please send your resume to Ji at firstname.lastname@example.org.