LoveShackFancy seeks an ambitious and enthusiastic marketing intern to join our team. At LoveShackFancy, marketing interns get hands-on experience and work alongside a cross-discipline of expert teams in creative, marketing, sales, strategy and development. Ready to contribute and learn?
Our ideal candidate values collaborative teamwork. You'll benefit from exposure to analytics and marketing strategy across varying client industries. As a Marketing Intern, you’ll be responsible for assisting the brand on a variety of cross-functional tasks.
- Assist sales team with private showroom shopping appointments
- Collaborate with ecommerce and sales teams to deliver premium customer service
- Assist marketing and sales team with weekly and monthly reporting ecommerce, direct sales and measure marketing activity
- Extract important data and insights from website and social analytics and listening tools
- Use strategic thinking to offer smart recommendations
- Gain exposure to all aspects of digital marketing from paid search to social analytics to web tracking and measurement
- Sample trafficking
Qualifications (Must Haves)
- Currently enrolled undergraduate pursuing a degree in Marketing and/or Business
- Interest in digital marketing
- Well versed in social media and aware of digital trends
- Creative thinker with a passion for uncovering insights from data
- Detail-oriented and organized
- High energy, self-motivated team player with a great attitude who can work with grace under pressure
- Organized, committed individual with a drive to provide excellence at all touch points
- Able to work for credit
- Available to work 2-3 days a week
Qualifications (Nice to Haves)
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint/Keynote, Word/Pages
- Some experience with social analytics tools (i.e. Facebook Insights)
- Some experience with we analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Some experience with paid consoles (i.e. Google AdWords)
- Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, data sorting, basic formulas)
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Squarespace
Worthy to note:
- This a hands-on position and you'll be doing much, much more than getting coffee.
- You will be treated as a member of the staff and expected to act professionally.
To apply send your resume, cover letter, and a link to your site if you have one to firstname.lastname@example.org.