Matt Bernson, a growing contemporary women’s footwear and accessories brand based in Tribeca, NYC, is seeking an Operations Assistant who has experience working in wholesale in a team environment, is a self-starter, and is looking for lots of variety day-to-day.
Our new hire will play an integral part in our company’s daily and long term functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with inventory report creation (via excel and ERP system, Brightpearl) with President
- Assist with SKU & UPC code creation
- Assist with inventory management
- Sales order creation
- GXS catalogue item entry
- Process wholesale shipments – coordinate payments and ship product
- Update JOOR with inventory and new styles
- Create JOOR linesheets
- Liaise with two bicoastal showrooms (sample labeling and sample shipping, provide shipment updates, notify of any canceled styles, production delays, etc.)
- EDI mapping: sending ASNs and invoices, checking POs for accuracy of pricing and all style details
- Liaise with factor on daily tasks: submitting orders for Net 30 terms, submitting assignments for cash advances
- Assist President with tradeshow preparations: registration, sample coordination, booth fixtures, signage
- Process RTVs with wholesale customers
- In process of obtaining associate’s degree (or higher education) or holder of an undergraduate degree
- Candidates who have worked in Retail/Wholesale is a must!
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must be familiar with both PC and Mac operating systems
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines are a must
- Must enjoy a fast-paced and high energy environment yet work well on your own
- Must have a high level of accountability
- Must have excellent people skills and high respect for others
Telecommuting is okay.
Compensation: $35,000 with vacation package and benefits after 3 month review
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.