Milk Makeup is seeking self-starting editorial interns for the Fall 2017 semester. This is an exciting opportunity to learn the ins and outs of branded editorial, get clips, and learn how to adapt personal writing to a brand voice. Applicants should have experience in writing, WordPress, and transcriptions. Experience in beauty and wellness is encouraged, but not required.
Pitching and writing beauty and wellness content, conducting and transcribing interviews, and acting as a liaison between the editorial and social teams.
- Pitching and writing beauty and editorial posts
- Conducting and transcribing interviews
- Researching the latest in beauty and wellness
- Strong knowledge of writing and grammar
- Interest in beauty and wellness
- Excellent research, time management, and communication skills
- Out of the box thinking and attention to detail
- Interest in subjects outside of beauty is encouraged!
Please email resume and social media handles to firstname.lastname@example.org.