Moda Operandi seeks an enthusiastic intern to join its thriving editorial team, which creates engaging fashion content about the top designers from around the globe. Interning alongside the Fashion Writer, you will have the opportunity to learn about the creation of content: trend reports, designer spotlights, feature interviews, brand-specific copy and more. The ideal candidate will have excellent English language skills and a keen interest in fashion. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fast-paced world of digital content creation at an e-commerce company that sits at the center of the luxury fashion industry.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to compile designer biographies and curate style trends.
- What fashion week looks like from an insider's perspective.
- The process by which editorial content is produced: brainstorming ideas, compiling research and executing the final product.
- How to write authoritatively about fashion trends and news with Moda’s signature sense of humor.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, proactive and ability to multi-task
- Fashion awareness (up to speed on designers and trends)· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.