The Executive Assistant will support the company CEO by leading day-to-day activities, scheduling calendar, and managing special projects. This is a great opportunity for a tech savvy, experienced executive assistant with excellent initiative to be a part of an innovative, fast-paced team. The role requires impeccable communication skills and the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a skillful and timely fashion.
Enhance executive's effectiveness by providing support; both professionally and personally. Supports company operations by maintaining office systems.
- Anticipate and provide a broad range of confidential administrative support services for the CEO
- Oversee. Coordinate andmaintain schedules, calendar of appointments, meetings, events and travel arrangements for CEO
- Assist the CEO in preparing meeting agendas, attend meetings to record and transcribe minutes and follow up on any action items as needed
- Act as liaison between CEO and company employees
- Provide CEO with all preparatory materials for appointments and meetings.
- Maintain confidentiality and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the CEO
- Supporting the onboarding of new employees
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to be able to work and interpret briefs from the Creative Director & team
- Produce seasonal trend reports if required
- Ability to clearly decipher ideas and direction given by CD & team using visual mood boards and references where necessary
- Good knowledge of designers, brands, trends for each season
- Liaise with all relevant parties at a senior level both in house and with Client in a professional manner
- Responsible for managing a team of interns
- Ensure all deadlines are met whilst maintaining quality and standards
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The company is in an accelerated growth state. MUST HAVE proven executive experience within market. The ideal candidate must be proactive, positive, patient and extremely reliable. Salary on application and dependent on experience.
This position is for someone highly organized, hard-working, meticulously detail-oriented and who possesses the below:
- 3 years of Executive Assistant or similar experience mandatory.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Experience interacting with executives at all levels.
- Knowledge with legal and finance, strong negotiation skills.
- Extremely tech savvy.
- Able to simultaneously manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, take ownership of projects in a proactive fashion, and deliver on-time.
- Must be intuitive, able to anticipate needs and develop options. Executes special requests and troubleshoots as required.
- Must be a collaborative, team player with great initiative.
- Superior judgment, professionalism, poise, ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Multilingual, knowledge of foreign language a plus.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.