Job title: Public Relations Manager – Fashion
ODA is seeking a mid-senior level candidate to manage all fashion PR functions including editorial programming, influencer engagement, event planning, runway shows, and strategy development
Compensation is competitive and to be determined based on candidate’s skill set.
- 3-5 years of fashion-specific PR agency experience
- Ability to manage multiple accounts in various fashion & lifestyle categories
- Ambitious, hard-working, good multi-tasker, fast learner
- Experience developing innovative, cohesive, integrated campaigns
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of top-tier editorial placements and strong editorial and stylist contacts
- Flexible, driven, creative and passionate about the PR industry
- Social media savvy, trend-savvy, in-the-know
- Interest in fashion, accessories, entertainment, and weddings
- Manage 3-5 marquee fashion and lifestyle accounts
- Fashion show and event planning, preparation, and execution
- Oversee all day-to-day office functions as well as entry-level office coordinators and interns
Please send resumes to email@example.com. Be prepared to show a portfolio of clips and writing samples.