Six One is a boutique PR/Communications agency specializing in beauty, wellness and lifestyle with clients in the US and Australia. We are currently seeking an energetic and self motivated intern to join our small team starting immediately. Ideally, the candidate is currently studying Communications/PR or is a recent grad with a related degree.
- Database management and client files
- Assistance with basic administrative tasks and day-to-day operations of the business
- Compiling reports and recaps
- Manage monthly client press reports
- Assist in distribution of client media materials and samples
- Must have a working knowledge or vested interested in beauty, wellness and lifestyle media
- Social media savvy and well-versed in current trends
- Ability to multitask at all times and have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Must be well-versed in InDesign or Powerpoint
- Positive, self-starter attitude
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Able to conduct yourself with maturity, professionalism and respect
- Most importantly you understand and believe in our brand mission and desire to contribute to a collaborative start-up environment with a self-starter approach to working.
We ask that you have good communication and organization skills, a great work ethic, the ability to work efficiently, and a can-do attitude. You will be working with a very welcoming and friendly office that is eager to share their knowledge of the industry.
Terms: 3-4 days per week, 18 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
Compensation: Monthly stipend plus valuable professional experience
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration with the subject line: Internship.