Boutique, Los Angeles-based Brand Consulting firm, seeks talented, articulate, organized, media savvy PR executive with genuine interest in Home + Design industry. This is a fast growing company with a strong client list, making this position a potentially ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to grow with us.
Company is open to both junior and senior level PR professionals.
Compensation is based on a level of experience, competitive with industry standards.
- Above all – Must be organized, curious, articulate and authentic
- 2 + years of PR experience, in any category (preferably design, fashion, lifestyle)
- Experience managing accounts
- Genuine interest in design
- Be well-versed with design publications and online media
- Strong work ethic and morals
- Skilled at writing, creating press releases
- Extroverted. Be able to make cold calls to media to pitch clients’ work and products
- Be able to deliver results above expectations
- Help to build our media contact lists
- Social Media savvy
- Knowledgeable with Excel
- Works well independently and in groups
- Be a quick learner
- Be comfortable with multi-tasking
- Must have reliable source of transportation
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to Belen Greene at email@example.com.
*ONE QUESTION to add to your cover letter: What is your favorite interior design magazine or website for design inspiration and why?